U4You supports students and families in facing the various stages in the application process. We provide a range of activities which include practice and exercises, help in preparing materials, checks of the documentation to be included in the application.
UK, USA, Canada, Germany, France, Spain, Australia: a growing number of young people decides to continue their studies abroad. Each type of country, university and course requires different procedures and time frames. For most clients U4You provides continuous support throughout the process but it is also possible to offer modular support according to a student’s requirements.
Amongst the main services offered:
- Assistance in filling in paper and online application forms
- Support in gathering and presenting motivational letters, personal statements, reference letters, CV and other such material
- Planning and managing deadlines
- Collecting and checking certificates and school reports
- Organisation of visits to the university
- Handling of correspondence with Universities
- Training and preparation for interviews
- Support in decision-making following offers from the universities
- Practical and bureaucratic advice for enrolment
- Pre-departure seminars for students and parents